We provide a range of Activities and Entertainment including:
- Westlink broadcasts
- Holiday programs / events
- Movie nights
- Library facilities.
To find out what “Current Events” are on – please browse our Events Calendar or pop in and say hello!
We provide a range of Administrative support services including:
- Wi-Fi Internet (cost of $2 per hour)
- Office & Training Room Hire
- Photocopying & Printing of Documents
- Laminating of Documents
- Binding of Documents
- Fax Services
- Desktop Publishing
- Video Conferencing
Please feel free to ask to speak to our Manager and discuss how we can help support you & your business / community group with our Administration & Technology Support services.
We assist in Advertising & Marketing your local business through:
- Our website business directory
- Our CRC noticeboard
- Our CRC Social Media networks (eg Facebook)
- Advertising in “The Franklander” (Our local Community Newspaper)*
- Recommendations to CRC visitors
*Note: Please contact us for costs of advertising in The Freanklander.
The Bendigo Bank visits the Frankland River Community Resource Centre once a fortnight for most kinds of banking.
Please contact us for more information
Your local CRC offers a range of business services including:
- Business Referrals
- Business information seminars & Training courses (including access to Westlink)
- Secretarial / Administrative Support Services
- Business Courses & Lifestyle Courses
- Office / Boardroom Hire
- Employment Board
- Western Australian State Government Services & Information
- Centrelink Access Point
- Visits from Plantagenet Medical Centre (Doctor’s Visits)
- Leaflets / Information from Various Medical Sources
Employment Board / Local Jobs Information